Tuesday, July 29, 2008

2 LETTERS BETWEEN KEITH and PAUL

Paul Geary wrote:

Dear Keith,

I do not want to end up with the shit end of the stick. You are treating me like a worker or another supplier. Should I be expected to pay out of my pocket for the Mor Mor project and then have to chase you to get paid? Then be told that I do not have a contract and take you to Court in Gdansk = like you appear to tell everyone else.

You have had the funds to spend on MorMor, you do not spend it on MorMor.

So how far should I expose myself? I want the money to ensure that I am not working for free = so far I have and to get back what I have paid out to the workers who have worked on the project. You have been paid for working on MorMor, but expect me to wait and hope that you have not blown the funds on Burtons Debt and new Laminate Boat projects. I told you that I have bills to pay in Nottingham = Divorce Lawyer and other costs. So why should I spend my time and my cash on a project that will not pay me back? When you were in USA, I went everyday and organised your workers. I was told that the heating did not work on MorMor and your guys had broken the filter. Julita could not buy parts = 100 USD. So I organised the parts, paid my guys in cash to come and fix the heater. Then my Plumber woked for 3 days to move the radiators and get the heating working again. So forgive me but I do not see why I should wait to get my money back, when last week Gordon Paid Burtons again. Three days latter you are saying that you do not have funds again to pay for MorMor costs.

Cheers Paul

Keith Burton wrote:

Dear Paul,

Gordon just called me and asked what's going on? Your have a right to feel concerned about costs, accounting, trace-ability, accountability and responsibility. I am happy to pay you the correct market prices, but I must also do things according to Polish Business law and general laws. What am I to do if Malcolm tells me the spray foam used belongs to Narrow Craft and no one has paid Narrow Craft for it, Burtons can then be prosecuted for buying stolen goods! Please see things from both sides. So take a little time to consider what went wrong with Amber Boats and try to avoid the same situation with Malcolm. I am not trying to steal from you or get you to work on this project cheaply, likewise I do not wish Malcolm to have some grievance against us, claiming we used his resources without payment or for a low price. Should I contact Malcolm to get his approval for use of his materials? Think on before you start throwing stones, Gordon told me he is not interested in our dispute, remember Gordon is mark! As soon as we get what we can from him and the game is up we will all move on. Why are you so desperate for this money in England next week?

regards, Keith

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi,

If anyone has been scammed by Keith Geary please email keithgearyscam@email.com with details.

We are starting a lawsuit against him and would be happy to add you to this if there is a case to answer.

Anonymous said...

Hi,

If anyone has been scammed by Keith Geary please email keithgearyscam@email.com with details.

We are starting a lawsuit against him and would be happy to add you to this if there is a case to answer.

Anonymous said...

2020 - he's at it again latest fraud a website called safe or scam where he scams investors into paying him thousands of pounds to attack companies on the pretence that those companies are scams. He tries to blackmail companies into paying him thousands of pounds so that he won't publish defamatory and libellous content on his scam website. He doesn't operate from the US as his website would have you believe but his back bedroom in Nottinghamshire in the UK. His reckless actions have cost innocent investors millions and hard working directors and staff their jobs and livelihoods. His time is running out but not before is criminal actions have been bought before the UK authorities. He's a nasty petty criminal who will surely be locked up for a very long time.

Anonymous said...

Hello, I just wondered how you managed to link him to the safe or scam.net website? I'm trying to find out who writes the blog and whos in charge of the website. I hope you can assist. Thanks